Our handcrafted compost comes in a resealable bag, meaning that you can always use it later if you have too much. It'll also stay fresh for at least twelve months once opened, so never worry about it going off shortly after purchase. We formulate the soil ourselves and keep it in quarantine for 14 days to ensure there are no soil-borne pests like Fungus Gnats.
- Free Delivery (Within 3 Days, U.K. postage only)
- Peat-free & recycling packaging
- Well structured soil that uses key ingredients for a strong root system
- Suitable for all leafy houseplants, whether that's a Peace Lily, Monstera or Philodendron
- Comes in a resealable bag to keep the compost fresh for at least twelve months
- Includes a Step-by-Step Guide on repotting AND a 40% off voucher for a 1-1 Plant-Advice Call! (Both via email).
This potting mix is suitable for...
- Alocasia (Elephant Ears or Taro)
- Aspidistra (Cast Iron Plants)
- Indoor Begonia
- Calathea (Prayer Plants)
- Devil's Ivy (Pothos, Epipremnum, Scindapsus)
- Dracaena (Dragon Trees)
- Ferns (Asparagus, Bird's Nest, Boston Ferns)
- Ficus (Fiddle-Leaf Figs, Weeping Figs, Ficus Benjamina)
- Indoor Palms (Areca, Parlour, Kentia Palms)
- Monstera (All Species)
- Norfolk Island Pines
- Peace Lilies
- Pilea (All Species, including Pilea peperomioides)
- Spider Plants
- Tradescantia & Callisia (Wondering Jew, Inch Plants, etc.)
- Umbrella Trees
This potting mix isn't suitable for... (Visit the link to purchase the suitable compost!)
Can't see your plant? Visit the FAQs to see the definitive list or send us an email/message with the name of your plant and we'll point you in the right direction! 😊
Don't know the size of your new pot yet? Simply measure the pot's top diameter to find the perfect amount of compost you'll need for repotting. Alternatively, you can purchase a 'Houseplant Repotting Kit' that'll include this compost, a pot & saucer, and a free bottle of Baby Bio!
|Size (Litres)||Ideal for...|
|1.2L||12cm pots or smaller & cuttings|
|3L||15cm - 20cm pots|
|7.5L||25.4cm - 30.5cm pots, or multiple repottings|
|10L||Houseplant enthusiasts who repot their plants often and like to keep leftovers for future usage |
Checklist for a Successful Repotting:
- Ensure the new pot has drainage holes in its bottom. No matter how good a compost is, you're always running the risk of root rot if water begins to accumulate in the pot's base. Struggling with the suitable pot? Why not buy our Houseplant Repotting Kit that includes the compost, a plastic pot of your chosen size and a complimentary bottle of Baby Bio. From £17.99 with free delivery.
- Respect the roots. 'Transplant Shock' is a common issue among heavy-handed transplants, so always be delicate and try not to over-touch the roots or pull soil from them. You can always book a 1-1 Video Call with Joe Bagley if you're worried about transplantation.
- Fill the new pot a fifth-deep with the new potting mix. Sit the plant on top of the mix and fill the gap between the pot and roots. Instead of patting down the compost for support, simply give the plant a thorough soak with water to consolidate its new soil. Wait until the drainage holes finish dripping water before placing it in your decorative pot. Job well done!
Need any help? Send us a message and we'll point you in the right direction. 😊